Woodsville High School will be hosting a “Student Professional Development Day” on March 28, 2019…
Woodsville High School will be hosting a “Student Professional Developm
The idea behind this event is the various professional developme
We have a half-an-hour in the middle of the day for lunch. The kitchen will be providing bagged lunches the day of the event for students who want hot lunch – their accounts will be charged if they decide they want hot lunch.
Here are the different stations:
1. Haverhill Fire Department – Fire Career
2. DHMC – Bike Safety, will hand out helmets and have an injury booth on prevention. In addition Driving Safety from the Brain Injury Institute at DHMC
3. Oliverian Auto – How to change a tire
4. Abby’s Boot Camp – – Boot Camp
5. WRSB – Finances
6. EMT – First Aid
7. Cottage Hospital – Dietician/Nutrition
8. Grafton County Attorney’s Office – Sexting laws, internet
9. NH Department of Employment Security – Job Match System
10. Sheriff’s Department – The New Hampshire Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force – Evening event for parents, starting at 6:30 p.m.
11. Haverhill Police Department – Roadside Emergency (or) What to do if you are pulled over?
12. Rod Hull – Hulls Driving School – Drinking goggles, simulator
**We will be having an evening presentation for the community, hosted by the Grafton County Sheriff’s Department on Internet Crimes.
**T-shirts and sunglasses will be passed out the day before to Roundhouse leaders to share with students. We will meet in the parking lot at 8:25 a.m., and a plane will be flying over to take a school-wide picture of us!
**Bernie Marvin will be floating around the school capturing the event for our local newspaper.