Woodsville High School has been Engineering Excellence since 1896.
We Inspire our Students to be Lifelong Learners.
- We have a Student to Teacher Ratio of 10-1.
- We have Free Breakfast and Lunch for ALL of our students.
- We offer Free 24/7 online tutoring.
- We are a 1:1 Chromebook school where every student is issued a Chromebook on day one.
- We offer 55+ electives.
- We offer General, College Preparation, Honors, Running Start® (college credit), and AP® classes.
- We are accreditated with the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- We offer a comprehensive competency-based grading system.
- We have a great relationship with our local, regional vocational school, where our students can prepare for careers after high school.
- You can learn more about the courses we offer HERE.
- Our Athletic teams are very competitive, and we have had multiple Division IV State Championships throughout the years.
- Our Graduation rate is 96%. The New Hampshire graduation rate is 91.8%.
- Alumni consistently report that they feel “well prepared” to handle the academic demands of their college curricula.
- Last year, 53% of our graduating class were accepted to attend post-secondary education through two and four-year colleges/universities or vocational/trade programs, and 47% went directly into the military or joined the workforce.
- The AP® participation rate at Woodsville High School is 29%. (US News)
- Extracurriculars are an essential part of our culture. See our list our activities HERE.
- We have a Stellar Student Support Services team that includes:
* JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates). Through the Multi-year High School Model, WHS JAG teaches young adults academic and workplace competencies while also developing teamwork, leadership, community service, and workplace skills to prepare them for the challenges and opportunities that await them in the world beyond school.
* A Distance Learning Lab that provides an interactive, engaging online learning environment.
* Our school counselors assist in academic, personal, career, and college planning. They also provide crisis intervention, referral services, and resources as needed.
* A Diverse Learner Support & Services Program. Our special education team provides services with specially designed instruction to meet a child’s unique needs.
* Student Assistance Program. Our SAP works with evidence-based prevention programs, such as Youth Leadership Through Adventure, to address substance misuse and early intervention concerns throughout our school community. We work with community members to grow youth leadership, empower the student body, and delay dangerous and unhealthy behaviors in high schoolers.
- We have a robust Extended Learning Opportunities program that allows our students to learn outside the traditional classroom. Learn more HERE.
- Woodsville High School does not discriminate based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, and/or sexual orientation in its programs and activities. Read our Nondiscrimination Statement HERE.
- Woodsville High School is founded on tradition and pride. Our focus is Excellence in Education.
- Are you interested in learning more and/or visiting Woodsville High School? Contact Mrs. Paronto at 603-747-2781 x 232 or Email HERE