The community, students and faculty believe these to be our core values and beliefs about what is most important in every student’s education at Woodsville High School.
We are committed to the following beliefs about learning:
- Students need to be able to apply knowledge that they have gained over their years of education to become:
- Effective problem solvers, who utilize creativity and critical thinking skills to reach solutions.
- Respectful and honest individuals who take responsibility for their actions.
- Effective communicators in speaking and writing.
- Individuals who understand their role as socially responsible to the world around them.
- All students will have an opportunity to be successful in their learning
- The school provides a safe and friendly atmosphere in which to learn and grow in all areas.
- Our challenging curriculum provides opportunities for diverse experiences with high expectations for all students in all areas.
- Our school provides opportunities to apply new knowledge to life opportunities and situations beyond the classroom walls.